Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Get with the program!

I have got to get with the program....the exercise program. My dear friend Brian Stuart is dragging my fat ass to the gym 3 mornings a week and customizing a workout plan for us...mostly me. I've gotten to a point in my life and with my weight that I have to prioritize weight loss. I'm tired; I don't feel good; and I was to kiss away my constant fight with acid reflux.

Last week I stepped on the scale to start my "fall weight loss challenge" and I tipped the scale at a whoping 242 lbs. Lucky for me, I am down to 240.2 after only one week. I contribute this sucess to not eating out at lunch every freaking day. I have taken the time to make a lunch for myself and to save that money for more clothing. My obsession.

Moreover, I need to focus on a life makeover. I need to cleanse and to de-hord my life. But the reality is that these things take time. And I learn more each day that time is so precious. It is like my fossil fuel....the real live non-renewable resource!!

No comments:

Post a Comment