Thursday, May 14, 2009

5 Days to Homeownership

There are 5 days left before I close on the new house. Loan questions, shopping, packing, worry, and fear abound! I do find myself thinking "what have I gotten myself into?"

I am making progress, though. Here is an update:

Water - a
Power - a
Cable -
Internet -
Gas -
Met neighbors - a
Picked out kitchen paint - a
Ordered patio furniture - a
Bought homeowners insurance - a

Yes, there are more things to accomplish, but surely we will get there sooner than later. I can't wait to finally be able to stop by on my way home from work and just take it all in! Or maybe I should say - start all the work!

This weekend Mike and I are going to IKEA in Atlanta to look for rugs and lamps. I am really excited - especially about the breakfast complete with Lingonberry juice - delicious! I will have an update with items purchased next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment