Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Arrival

For those of you that may not know, Mike and I got a puppy. Her name is LuLu and she is a basset/beagle mix. She was born on May 19, 2009 - the same day I closed on the house! Thus, I guess it was meant to be.

LuLu arrived on July 3 and was greeted with loving arms. Yes, she is spoiled and driving the cats crazy, but I have fallen in love with a dog. I didn't know it was possible, but I did!

How could you not love this face...
Today was LuLu's first day in her crate. She is definitely not happy with me. Mike, my friend Ashley, and I went to my house at lunch to play with her and let her out. She was thankful for our company and very sad when we left. I can't wait to get home and set her free.
If you have training tips or advice on how to get Frank (one of my 3 cats) to come downstairs - I would gladly accept your advice! As a first-time dog owner, I'm completely winging it and I could not think of a better dog to be winging it with!

No comments:

Post a Comment